“Worth the stop! ”

Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Enjoy UNLIMITED buffet-style dining at this award winning restaurant and family entertainment center. Admission includes unlimited pizza, pasta, salad, breads, nachos, baked potatoes, nightly entree features, desserts, ice cream, and soft drinks. Seating is in your choice of four themed dining rooms with big screen TVs showing sports, movies, and cartoons. Be sure to plan to stay and play in the Amazing Arcade too. Enjoy laser tag, go karts, bumper cars, and the Frog Hopper and Wild Ride coaster, plus over 170 of the latest arcade games. There's a section of the arcade for wee ones to play in as well. Named "Top Family Entertainment Center of the World" by IAAPA and voted "Best of Omaha" every year... The Amazing Pizza Machine is a must-see destination for any family traveling through Omaha. Remember to bring your appetite. Dining is unlimited and purchase of a buffet or a buffet & play combo pack is required for admission before 7:30 PM or Play Late admission after 7:30 PM during summer. Arcade play hours will extend longer than Restaurant Hours listed. See store or website for additional information.
Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

Kids loved it! Huge buffet with a lot more than just pizza! I thought we would only spend an hour or so, but ended up staying 3 hours!

Allen W, Guest Relations Manager at The Amazing Pizza Machine, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2016

THANKS for the kind words! Glad you all could visit us and see all we have to offer both in the Amazing Buffet and the Amazing Arcade. Check back soon as we have new games arriving throughout the year including one set to arrive next week!

Have an AMAZING day!

Reviewed December 17, 2015

This is the first time i have came here for dinner any other time it is for lunch. I want to tell who all read this it is good. I mean 7 days a week from 5pm to close each day they have different things on the menu and of course the normal lunch items. The dinner food was actually hot. I went on Wed night and they had BBQ,fries,sausage,baked beans, and corn bread. best of all, the games and rides are half price after 5 pm.

Reviewed June 17, 2015

I brought my family to it. The boys ages 13 loved the car races and the boy 8 loved the bumper cars. Arcade is fun as well. We bought cards for two hours of unlimited rides and games. It was long enough. includes buffet which is average.

Reviewed June 10, 2015

Lots of variety on the buffet, lots of variety in seating areas, lots of games to play. I'm glad we stumbled upon this place.

Reviewed May 28, 2015 via mobile

I've been here multiple times but it just seems like over the years the food is getting worse and I always leave there feeling kinda dirty. I had my sons birthday party there and it seemed overpriced for what he got... When my kids ask to go here I generally try to change their minds because it's expensive and you have to buy food even if you just want to play.