All reviews full kitchen waffles frontage road burner cooktop bedroom suite bit worn pool water room was clean both mornings waffle maker decent stay cold cereal the general manager english muffin west side three nights rooms are nice
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful hotel. Great pool and fitness room. Biggest problem is that $200 dollar incidental was taken out and yet was never able to be refunded back to me. I had contacted the hotel a couple different times and no one was able to help me.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Bill A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2017

Dear Cassey91,
Thank you for your comments. Please contact me at (402) 590-2800, ext #503 and Ill be glad to take a look at your issue. I would think its just a hold and will be release in a few days. The hotel released it when you checked out so the length of time your lender holds your money is up to them. Please feel free to call me. Thank you, Bill Ammermann, General Manager

Reviewed May 18, 2017

The staff was very helpful. The rooms were clean. We were given a nice room where we could unload our car of items we were taking to our son and family in Illinois. We especially liked the comfortable beds. Our other son was able to even sleep well on the sofa bed. The breakfast is the usual items: cold cereal, oatmeal, muffins, sausage (both pork and turkey), juice, and eggs in the shape of round scrabbled egg patties that could easily be folded in half to make an omelet. There was only salsa and the sausages to add to the omelet. They also had a waffle maker, which produced nice waffles. Check-in and check-out were easy and the staff helped supplied a couple of items we needed for repacking our suitcases. We were pleased with the service and would recommend this location for the service and the comfortable beds.

Room Tip: If you are transporting material that needs to be in your room, get the first floor. Jog in hall cuts lobby noise.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Bill A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2017

Thank you for your kind comments. I will share them with our team. Thank you for allowing us to be your hosts while you continued your journey.

Reviewed May 3, 2017

Reserved online in late Jan. for last weekend in April for family birthday in area. Initial request was for 2 rooms each with 2 queens, one needed to be handicap and close to elevators. Used mobile app to check in, very convenient! Upon check in, we were informed handicap room was on 2nd floor and other room was on 4th. We didn't need the handicap room after all, so were able to get a great room across the hall from our other room, which was for our daughter and her family. Both rooms were extremely clean and what a thrill to get a 2 bedroom suite for our daughters family. Exceeded our expectations. At check in, I asked what would give me the best deal, my travel agent discount or AAA. By far, my travel agent discount was the way to go, clerk even commented it was a better deal than she could get working there! We were only there one night, but we able to get great recommendations for a good family style restaurant close by from the very friendly staff. Looking forward to our next stay here in the future!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Bill A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Thank you for your comments. I will make sure the team knows.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

Omaha has a terrible transportation system, sprawling, non intuitive, no connectivity between areas/neighborhoods, etc. As far as chain brands go though, TownePlace was actually quite good. Dog friendly, updated, clean, good service, nice plug placements in rooms, free wifi, nice fixtures including mobile desk unit and overall good product. This might be the first concept that actually incorporates a stair option that is inviting and even preferential over elevators. Great lighting, inviting tile floors, open doors and such actually drew me to the stairs and I felt at peace finally after so many horrible stair designs (mainly for fire), to use the stairs. For once, I was able to not use the elevator.

I rarely will rate a stale corporate brand 4 stars, and I can't here because of the location and lack of connectivity to the area's lack of restaurants (there are non unless you want Jimmy Johns or Burger King), but this was close given the stairs, .

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Bill A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

That you for your comments about my hotel during your recent stay. My staff works very hard to provide a good, clean comfortable environment for our guest to enjoy. On your next stay, please ask the Front Desk for our list of the 100's of local restaurants that range from high end, multi course meals to the more familiar fast food concepts. We look forward to serving you in the futre.

Reviewed April 16, 2017

Our family reserved two of the 2 bedroom suites for a family Easter weekend in Omaha. We were on the second floor in newly renovated suites. The beds were very comfortable and the set up of the two bedroom suites with kitchens really worked well for our adult children and families. We ate breakfast both mornings and selected from offerings of waffles, eggs, oatmeal, sausage, cereals, bagels and assorted fruits and juices. Everyone was able to find something delicious and satisfying to eat. We visited the pool twice and also stopped in the work out room. Staff was friendly and helpful as we asked for recommendations a few times along with directions. Used the Marriott app to make the reservation, check in, request some bathroom items, and check out. We all decided this place fit our needs and we would be back for a future family get-together.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Bill A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Thank you for your kind words about your stay. I will forward your remarks to all of the team.