“Been there several times - always great!!”
Review of Wave Bistro

Wave Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Wave Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 1,351 Restaurants in Omaha
Cross street: North of 144th and Maple
Description: Asian Fusion Cuisine
Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Been there several times - always great!!”
Reviewed 27 May 2011

Every time we have been there we order something different and our favorite. Everything tastes GREAT. Service is great also. Our favorite is a dinner entree names Seafood Dyamite. Excellent!! Second favorite is Green Curry Chicken.

• Visited May 2011

omaha
“The Best!”
Reviewed 15 February 2011

I agree with all the comments rated 5 star. This is one of the best gems of Omaha. Well done!

• Visited December 2010
Omaha, Nebraska
“best asian food in omaha”
Reviewed 21 January 2011

we have eaten at this restaurant many times and always have outstanding food and service which is why we always come back. reasonably priced and just great.

• Visited December 2010
Omaha, Nebraska
“Excellent food and service a common experience here.”
Reviewed 10 September 2010

We've been the to the Wave Bistro several times. The food has always been wonderful the service attentive but unobtrusive. I've tried many of the dishes and have not been disappointed yet. I would give it a higher value rating if I thought it a bargain but be advised this is upscale fine dining and you will have to pay more for this level. The food is not completely Chinese, not overly Japanese, and enough western to warrant the label "fusion." The owner / chef displays a well developed and tested menu of his creations.

Omaha, Nebraska
“Very yummy, great value”
Reviewed 10 June 2010

My husband I went here tonight because we had a gift certificate so we figured we would give it a try. It was definitely worth it. The food is great and the atmosphere is really nice. I felt a bit under dressed (jeans and a nicer shirt on) walking in because I didn't know what to expect. We hope to go back sometime once we finish our leftovers. I think they also do carry out, and they do catering as well.