Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
the best zoo

this zoo is the best and i doubt anything can top it it had a 1 eyed fox and a 3 legged tiger and... read more

Reviewed today
mikeyandmichael
Excelsior Springs, Missouri
Best zoo ever!!!!!

I have a membership and visit all the time. And every time is more amazing than the last time... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Choochandherpooch
via mobile

5,248 results
All reviews desert dome lied jungle indoor exhibits imax theater butterfly house big cats stingray beach cat complex sky tram san diego world class train ride under construction my favorite great exhibits omaha area something for everyone
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

We chose a day with a lot of early rain really cooled down this is a great zoo expanding and improveing

1  Thank 90jant
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

We have only seen a quarter of the zoo and already it is the best zoo I’ve ever been to. We started at the Lied Jungle and then went to the aquarium: So educational, so beautiful: birds, mammals, sea creatures m, reptiles from grouped together natural settings according to their regions.

We saw fish eating the skin off of a hippo. Birds are flying over head (watch out for droppings), bats are hanging out, and at 4pm they start flying around. In the acquarium there is a touch tank, we touched starfish! We got to the penguins in time for their meal: 100lbs of fish per day! Wow! And the zoo educator offered cards with information on sustainable fishing.

We have to go back to see more, so much fun!

2  Thank MaRose27
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

This wasn’t my first time going to this zoo, but every time I come here, I’m in awe and shock!! The animals seem like they are taken good care of (thank the lord). This zoo also transports you to the areas they live, and it’s so fun to wonder around the different environments!! If you ever visit Omaha, you NEED to come here!!

1  Thank Jaya W
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

This is the best zoo I have ever been to, and I have been to many in the USA and Europe. Well laid out with 3 different modes of transportation to cover the zoo, skyway, tram, and a train. Best view by far is the skyway. Even though it was 98 degrees out there eere so many exhibits that weee indoors that you could keep cool and still enjoy the zoo. The gorillas and ape house was excellent as were the penguins. Prices were reasonable for an attaction of this quality. Plus you could bring your own food and beverages in and there were plenty of water fountains around to refill them The aquarium was also excellent.

1  Thank friarfootball78
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Good zoo. Animals viewable even when it’s too hot for the animals to be in the sun. Plenty of food options that are reasonable.