“Great beer, food and people”

Lazlo's Brewery & Grill
Ranked #68 of 1,368 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining
Reviewed 25 June 2017

On the last night of my second week of training a few people told me Lazlo's is one of the best local breweries in the area. As I was by myself decided to eat in the bar. Bartender came over and was both friendly and informative, telling me about all their beers on tap. He let me sample of couple and I picked the regular IPA. Reviewed the menu and decided on fish and the waitress who was serving adjoining person at the bar said it was her favorite. Enjoyed the IPA and quickly the fish arrived, hot and very tasty. The IPA was soon done my two neighbors at the bar suggested the brown ale. Even better than a very good IPA and went well with the fish and veggies. Finished the meal off with a shooter dessert of their bread pudding which was excellent. I will definitely come back with a few others and try the dining room and more of their excellent beers and food.

There are newer reviews for Lazlo's Brewery & Grill

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We just happened to drive by and although it was 2:00 it was still very busy. We were immediately seated and our server came to the table. Upon the server's recommendation i had the gumbo style soup--it was delicious--my husband had the reuben and also commented that it was good. We will be back again

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Just a great brew-pub and a really nice family restaurant. The beers are exceptional - best in town. The food keeps right up with the beer. French-fries are a total stand-out and have great seasoning along with a good crinkle-cut. Service is always good that both times we've had problems in the many many times we've been here the entire meal was comp'd to us - the customer really is right here. Would never hesitate in recommending this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We frequently order takeout here and usually salads with chicken or salmon. You can't go wrong by getting their honey mustard dressing. We think it is very good. Ordering fries (regular and sweet potato) seems to hit and miss with them. Being a few blocks away and waiting in the lobby for the food to be bagged up, one would think the fries would be hot. Sadly, this last time they weren't.

We still will be back and consider it "not a deal breaker".

Reviewed 13 April 2017

It has been over a year since I ate at Lazlo's Brewery & Grill in west. Their varied menu makes it difficult to choose your entree. Service wasn't as brisk as I remembered, especially since we were there a little after 5:00 PM on a Friday night, but it was pleasant and error-free. The food was excellent and not overpriced. I don't know why I waited so long to return.

1  Thank lheadley