“Delicious!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining
Reviewed August 18, 2017

I enjoyed my meal at Lazlo's very much. Service was friendly and efficient. We ordered the lavash (kind of like a flat cracker pizza) to share; very good. I had the quinoa burger which was delicious; fries were excellent; wild rice also cooked well and nicely seasoned. My companion ordered a regular burger, said it was great as well. Another friend had the veggie wrap which was substantial. Overall a very good meal and a good value.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

The steak was really good but what stole my heart was their flatbread appetizer. It's huge so be warned! You could have that & a local beer for dinner & it was be enough.

Great service as well!

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by because it was next to our hotel. We went when it was quiet, but by the time we left around 5, it was getting busy. The food was very good and the service was good as well.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

On the last night of my second week of training a few people told me Lazlo's is one of the best local breweries in the area. As I was by myself decided to eat in the bar. Bartender came over and was both friendly and informative, telling me about all their beers on tap. He let me sample of couple and I picked the regular IPA. Reviewed the menu and decided on fish and the waitress who was serving adjoining person at the bar said it was her favorite. Enjoyed the IPA and quickly the fish arrived, hot and very tasty. The IPA was soon done my two neighbors at the bar suggested the brown ale. Even better than a very good IPA and went well with the fish and veggies. Finished the meal off with a shooter dessert of their bread pudding which was excellent. I will definitely come back with a few others and try the dining room and more of their excellent beers and food.

Reviewed June 7, 2017

We just happened to drive by and although it was 2:00 it was still very busy. We were immediately seated and our server came to the table. Upon the server's recommendation i had the gumbo style soup--it was delicious--my husband had the reuben and also commented that it was good. We will be back again

Been to Lazlo's Brewery & Grill? Share your experiences!