1,003 results
All reviews old market area great location within walking distance parking garage street noise front desk staff few blocks nice hotel century link center the shuttle driver convention center close to the airport staff was very friendly the college world series breakfast buffet nice room free shuttle
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Location was great to Old Market area. Rooms were nice and clean, but there was a lot of traffic noise throughout the night. Front desk staff was very friendly. I am unable to rate the hotel amenities as we were at the hotel a minimal amount of time.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

The location of the hotel is very convenient and easy to get to coming from Minnesota. It is easy to walk to restaurants and the old market. My only complaints are that we had to pay $15 a day for parking which we were not aware of until we arrived, our room was on the Dodge street side of the building so if a car revved its engine driving by I woke up. You also had to pay for breakfast, which we did not partake in but I also knew this before hand.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

When we checked in there was food on the carpet from the previous guests. Informed the receptionist to send the house keeping. Second day the crumbles was still there. Informed the receptionist again. The lady was very helpful and really nice but still the house keeping didn’t clean the room well. Overall, the hotel stands in a nice location if you want to visit downtown, breakfast was ok but nothing special, staff was very polite but the rooms and bathrooms were filthy.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Javier M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Hello Georgia,

We are sorry to hear about your experience that you had while staying here. Definitely not a standard we operate by in any means. I will be sure to share this with the rest of the management team, and appropriate team members to provide a training opportunity for our entire team.
Thank you for sharing your feedback, we hope we can invite you back for a different stay.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

I will always stay in a Hilton Garden Inn if possible. This visit did not disappoint. Everyone was friendly and professional. I absolutely LOVED the comfort of the beds. This hotel did not disappoint. I was very happy with my stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

I was so happy to see how easy it was to get to the hotel and how welcoming and helpful the front desk staff was to me. The overall impression is that the facility is old and sure has possibilities if the Hilton group wanted to do more renovations to make it more of a boutique hotel. The location is okay but still a few (3) blocks away from the Old Market area. It is nice to have parking right there but wish it was complimentary. The walk was okay and the I took the shuttle the first night in order to feel safe as a solo traveler and in order to get acclimated. The made to order breakfast was okay but nothing special. I might have preferred going to a local café for it in order to get better or more unique experience. I heard great things about the dining room onsite from friends who live in Omaha but I tried other local places in the Old Market neighborhood and out in the larger city.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo