All reviewsroom was cleannon smoking roompleasant staymoteldodgereclinerinterstate
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

They have done a fabulous job on accommodating with certain matters I had. They were well respected and polite towards my stay here. The owners have gone above and beyond. One issue I had was their refrigerator not working and they accommodate me to a bigger room at a good price. I would highly recommend these hotel anyone.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
ishaan10, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Omaha/West Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

thanks

Reviewed May 11, 2017

Comfortable beds and good location for our needs. Front desk was helpful to get us a non-smoking room on our arrival. Room was very dusty though, and continental breakfast was not very appealing.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
ishaan10, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Omaha/West Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2017

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for providing feedback to improve our services. We will promptly look into this and make appropriate changes.

Management

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Room had dead bugs and smelled like smoke. Seems like they tried to paint over flaws but not good. Towels were stained. Ok for overnight but not long term. Should have spent the extra money for somewhere else

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
ishaan10, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Omaha/West Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Good Afternoon,

I apologies for the inconvenience this might have caused you during the stray. I've spoken to my employees how to provide assistance by switching the guest to another room if the smell of smoke is evident. Additionally, I will personally re-inspect all the rooms again to make sure that bugs aren't present. The towels shouldn't have had stain and I have spoken to the head housekeeper to double check each towel. We strive for and pride ourselves in providing highest cleanliness to our guests. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

We booked a smocking room by mistake and we know that the hotel was very full that night, but the owner still find us a non-smocking room for we have little kids. Thanks to these warm hearted people. We also asked for more blankets and they find us some comforters. Although the comforters were too big, we thank them for their efforts to satisfy our needs.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
ishaan10, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Omaha/West Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Was a very nice place and the rooms were ckean. No microwave un the room or coffee maker. The breakfast in the morning was adequate but you couldn't take the food back to your room. All in all it wasn't a bad place.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family