“Fun atmosphere to hang with good friends”

Genji Japenese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Ranked #209 of 1,523 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 24, 2016

Not the cheapest eats in town, but worth a visit if you have a good sized group and want an interactive experience. I have been here numerous times, and drank my fair share of Saki with my Grill Master. The best ever whose name was boy had us laughing for hours. Pretty sure we had 5-6 large casks of Saki.

Seating is perfect for 6-10 and while weekends are the busiest, they are also the best as they have the best chefs working. But wear clothes you can get a little dirty cause the shrimp will be a flying and if you are like me half will end up outside of your mouth.

Reviewed April 27, 2016

Went with my daughter and daughter in law and have never been to a restaurant like this before. Thought it would be different and entertaining and was not disappointed. The food was excellent and I really enjoyed their yum yum sauce. I ordered the white rice to only regret it because my daughters noodles were so yummy. The staff was so friendly. If you like scallops I suggest ordering them. The Geisha cocktail I had was very tasty. The server was very attentive. I am a people person and actually enjoyed talking to others that were seated at our table. Look forward to going again and taking my husband.

Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

Good food, lots of fun, great place to go if you have a large group of people!! Will visit this place again. Very entertaining!!

Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

Went there for just a random Saturday night dinner with the family and we had a great time and great meal. Our chef was very entertaining and interactive. All of the food was really good! We'll definitely go again.

Reviewed March 18, 2016

Overall great experience. Went with family for a birthday dinner. Very accommodating staff and fun time. Drinks were good and food was good. Kids eat free on Tuesday and Wednesday so that was an added bonus!