“Two week biz trip to Omaha.”
Review of Blatt Beer & Table

Blatt Beer & Table
Ranked #64 of 1,413 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: At Blatt Beer & Table we strive to bring people together. We want to be a hub for the common folk-those who appreciate craft beer and curated pub food (that means you). Join us around the table. The beer is great and the company is even better. This page represents our location in North Downtown Omaha, next to TD Ameritrade Park.
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Excellent food and beer selection. One of the best restaurants in and around the Ball Park/Century Link center area. The pretzel bites with beer cheese were great as was the fish and chips I had. Piping hot, flaky fish and crisp and cold beer! Lot's of great beer selctions. I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Grat experience, prices average for tourist area. Kids allowed so makes it easy to visit with the family.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

I know that living in Oregon has spoiled me when I can't find a decent grocery store with a craft beer selection. I ended up drinking a lot of Sam Adams on my recent trip to Omaha. On my last night in town, friends suggested I visit this place and I wasn't disappointed. Will be back!

Reviewed July 1, 2017

Cold beer, pub food and baseball fans -- right across the street from the CWS field. Drinks upstairs, food + drinks downstairs.

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a drink and some take out since we were staying in a hotel nearby. Beer was cold, our takeout order was almost correct, people were friendly, and everything was a touch pricey (which one should expect in a bigger city).

The Chachos were great--give them a try.

Been to Blatt Beer & Table? Share your experiences!