“Excellent Crepes”

The Corner Creperie
Ranked #30 of 44 Dessert in Omaha
Cuisines: French
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This place has excellent crepes! I've tried the Egg and Hen crepes and both are amazing. The egg crepe also contains salmon and is hands down one of the best things that I've eaten in a while. The salad complements the crepe well and the chai latte is also very good. I would recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank TheRealNomad
Reviewed July 8, 2013

What a fabulous place! Just north of the Joslyn, it's the perfect spot for a brunch/lunch bite. Prices are extremely reasonable and the food is fresh and delicious. I ordered the gazpacho, a small salad (perfectly dressed), and two sweet crepes: orange citrus and the spice. My husband had the Hen savory crepe and also the spice.

Even the water was fun -- they added strawberries for a little flavor. I would eat here weekly if it were closer to home. The menu changes seasonally, so will absolutely be back as Fall nears (if not sooner).

Service was wonderful, the place was clean and featured an adorable patio with little jars of fresh flowers on each table. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Good food. The food was outstanding. Little high priced for my purse. But the food is really tastie I would go back The cheese crepe is excellent and soup

Been to The Corner Creperie? Share your experiences!