“Solid Variety of Food and Beer!”

Upstream Brewing Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Upstream Brewing Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 1,467 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 11th & Jackson
Transit: Upstream Brewing Company and the Old Market area are easily accessible by Metro Area Transit bus routes 10 and 13 and Express route 95.
Description: At Upstream Brewing Company, we pride ourselves on brewing great beer and serving fresh food. Come in today for lunch or dinner, or just visit us to taste our award-winning beers. We are in Omaha, Nebraska. Our services include wine and cocktail menu, handcrafted beer, pool tables, banquet menus and rooms, and catering. Our extensive menu includes everything from pizza and sandwiches to entrees and dessert. We also make our own root beer. We are willing to accommodate your dietary needs, just let your server know when you visit. Visit our website today to view our menu.
Reviewed December 5, 2017

I've been to Upstream a few times now and really enjoy their food and brews. They have a decent appetizer and food menu. Their fish and chips go well with a nice IPA. I've tried several beers from Upstream and recently got a flight to try some of the seasonal beers. I like the traditional IPA and their Scottish Ale. The restaurant is huge and the bar area has plenty of seats, they even have outdoor seating. When I went the service was a bit slow, but still friendly. Upstream is a great place for friends to get together and have drinks or for family dinners.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,633)

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

Loved the interior of this brewery/restaurant in Old Market area. Beers rivaled the MPLS scene! Omaha craft beer is on the map!

Reviewed November 30, 2017

We went to Omaha to see the zoo and an art museum and decided to try as Resturant in the old market this Resturant looked interesting so much history the food was delicious and reasonable priced ,many items to choose from it was a very interesting place to enjoy good food.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

I've been coming to Upstream for 9 years now and have found their beer to be consistently good and their food to be just as consistent, whether one is ordering salad, pizza, steak, or a burger. On the burger front, my wife and I find their burgers to be one of the best in Omaha. Steaks are great, too. Their chili is surprisingly good (I say "surprisingly" because it's hard to impress me with chili). The place can get full and noisy, though, so don't come here on a Friday evening for a quiet, intimate meal.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Love coming here for dinner. They handle large parties with no problems. Food is always amazing. Must try if you have not been here.

Been to Upstream Brewing Company? Share your experiences!