“Delicious”

Korea King
Ranked #245 of 1,413 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

This was my first time trying Kirean food and I was not disappointed. We had the Beef Bulgogi and Galbi. It was so delicious. The restaurant was nice and quiet. The waitress was attentive. I'd definitely come back there next time I'm back in Omaha.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner, had the bibimbap and Bulgogi, amazing flavors! The accompanying condiments were fantastic, starter dumplings were so crispy and good I couldve eaten 20! Our server was very friendly. Would definitely recommend, and look forward to returning!

Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

The beef bulgogi is delicious but the meat selections are not a la carte - which is typical and gives you more meat options like short ribs...and the like...would be great if the burners were in the table

The pork belly was okay....but there's a great selections of side dishes :)

The staff are fantastic btw

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Came with a friend for lunch. We decided to share an order of bipimbap and an order of pork bulgogi. We also wanted to try the kimchi fried rice, but were told that they were out of it. The bipimbap arrived sizzling hot. You could hear it from 10 feet away. It was very good, especially the crisp rice around the edge of the bowl. The pork bulgogi was absolutely delicious. There was a very large amount of tender, juicy, flavorful pork in it. It is to die for. I will have a hard time ordering anything else when I come back. Service was good, the place was clean, prices were reasonable and the food was great. We both agreed that we would be back soon.

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Tried Korea King for the first time and enjoyed it. Had the bibimbap. It came with many side dishes. The ambience is not great, but not bad either. I would return.

Been to Korea King? Share your experiences!