“Dinner for two”

Spencer's for Steaks and Chops
Reserve with OpenTable
Spencer's for Steaks and Chops is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 1,525 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$15 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Dodge Street
Description: Thank you for your interest in Spencer's for Steaks and Chops of Omaha! Spencer's offers prime steaks, fresh seafood, pastas, as well as an array of fresh, homemade desserts. Spencer's invites you to experience "Prime" beef pure and simple. Our wine list has just received the "Wine Spectator Award of Excellence" for the fourth year in a row. We are very proud to have been recently voted Diners‘ Choice; “Best Service” “Best Ambiance” , and “Best Overall”. Stop by and see why.
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We have never had a bad meal here. I get the Spencer ribeye steak and my husband gets the prime rib. The salad that comes with is delicious. Even my husband are it. This has become an annual Christmas gift from my son and his family. Price is high but well worth it.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Really I had a better sirloin steak and fries for much less and way better. My steak was like chewing shoe leather and the more you chewed the bigger the bite got. Not cooked to my liking either. The fries were ok but I prefer homemade not frozen. Bread and butter was really the only thing I enjoyed. Now it is time for desert. The desert turned out very good. I will not be back and do not recommend.
Too $$$ for the food value.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

Had the filet, mushrooms and brussels sprouts. Steak was undercooked so had to send it back to recook. It was fine when done, but by then my wife had completely finished her meal. The steak was not in the top steak places I have eaten, but it was very good. Wait staff was fine. Good meal.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Two different settings for dining and excellent food regardless of which dining area you select. Steaks that melt in your mouth. If your favorite is Prime Rib, dine early because they run out. Service is superb too.

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious,service was great, sometimes it does not matter the food is good but service sucks, BOTH service and food were Great!! Won’t be disappointed, is pricey but as I said experience was great!

Been to Spencer's for Steaks and Chops? Share your experiences!