“Wonderful ice cream!!!”
Review of Ted & Wally's

Ted & Wally's
Ranked #1 of 44 Dessert in Omaha
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

After dinner tonight, Facebook popped up this wonderful ice cream joint. We set out from the Hilton Garden Inn, and the walk is a nice short walk and is truly enjoyable walking through the old market area.

We arrived around 930pm so some of the flavors I wanted to try were gone, however they had a new one listed so I figured I’d try it. I got the root beer flavored ice cream, it was pretty good as I’m usually a standard vanilla guy. You know this is the place to go when you arrive and there’s a line to enter into the facility.

This did not disappoint. The ice cream was excellent, the waffle cone was amazing. I’d recommend this to anyone, if you’re in the area, hit them up!

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

The flavors are amazing! You can even see how they make the ice cream the old fashion way! Great place to go to for the summer or any time of the year. Excellent service and offering!

Reviewed July 12, 2018

The menu includes some unique ice creams and sorbets, and they are all flavorful. It's made the old fashioned way with cranks and ice, and it's 20% butterfat, so a little goes a long way! They also carry a line of floats, sodas and even egg creams. Worth a stop for any true ice cream lover. Unique and very, very good.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We just got a scoop of vanilla, but they had some pretty wonky flavors if you're in to that kind of thing. The ice cream was good -- a little thicker and not as creamy as we like, but we finished it!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

GREAT ice cream and you'll always find a fun and adventurous new flavor to try. Be prepared to stand in line but its worth it.