“Food is good, dining experience not so much”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Big Horn Mountain Barbecue
Ranked #960 of 1,387 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

If you like barbecue, this is a great place for take out. I would not recommend actually eating there as the table configuration is strange and not comfortable. Parking can also be a challenge. The brisket was moist and that is what I look at first and evaluating the barbecue restaurant. I had corn and beans as a side dishes and I did not think either were very good.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

Tender meats but small portions and higher prices at this eatery. Tangy sauces and good sides are available.

1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed 22 January 2015

Big Horn has closed, this is true.
I understand, that after cleaning the place up, it will open soon and welcome old and new friends. Promises to be open no later than 2/1/2015.
Can't wait.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Their food is so fatty, and the sides are not up to par at all. We really wanted to like this place, but each time the customer service is almost non existant. It's like they have given up! It's a shame.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Very ordinary BBQ. Pretty bland. You're only ten minutes away from Boxer BBQ. There are better choices in town. I will admit I grew up eating Arthur Bryant's and Gate's & Sons in KC and have pretty specific notions of what good BBQ should be.