“What a burger!”
Review of Block 16

Block 16
Ranked #3 of 1,524 Restaurants in Omaha
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Another great hole in the wall establishment!! I loved the atmosphere, it reminded me of a downtown college place.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Block 16 is one of our fav restaurants, and we love to bring out of town guests here for lunch. It's not a huge menu (0r restaurant), but damn, it's good. I am always blown away by the special of the day, but if it's sold out or something I'm not excited about, I get the Croque Garcon. Once you've eaten this bad boy, a regular burger is just a sad replica. Get in your car. Go to Block 16. Eat a great meal!!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

This place is fantastic! It is a true hidden gem in Omaha. The food is amazing and so it the atmosphere. We have recommended to many of our friends.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Hard to describe how much I love this place. The food is the best in town. Prices are great. They recently expanded the dining room so there is a place to sit. They make your meal as you order, so leave a little extra time. I wish that I still worked downtown so I could get there more often.

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Block 16 is the type of restaurant I wish was in every city. High quality food, plenty of vegan options, all with a decidedly unique twist that I haven’t seen anywhere else.

We stopped in on a recent trip to Omaha and had the block burger (meat version) and the vegan poutine burrito, both as combos, which come with fries and a soda.

Fries were delicious, solid 8/10. Seasoned and fried well.

My fiancée described her burger as an 8/10.

The poutine burrito was really interesting! I wouldn’t want to eat it more than once in a great while because the flavor is so intense, but the combination of the gravy and fried tofu was amazing.

Definitely recommend this spot. We don’t usually get this lucky when we travel, and we hit up a LOT of restaurants when we travel.

Been to Block 16? Share your experiences!