“Great food. Great price.”
Review of Oriental Garden

Oriental Garden
Ranked #502 of 1,388 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 December 2012

I ordered an individual sized sesame chicken and hot emperors chicken the other night. Both were amazingly good and there was enough for my wife and I to have for lunch the next day. This was also one of the cheaper places I found in Omaha (about $15 for everything) I would definitely go back again.

1  Thank Ben O

Reviewed 28 October 2011

My favorite entre is the Kung Pao chicken, the vegetables are always fresh and the sauce is delicious. They have daily specials that may not be on the menu. The reason I keep returning is the staff, they are always cheerful and go out of their way to make sure your dining experience is unforgettable.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 23 August 2008

Great value and service, very nice folks that run the place. Food is not too greasy and huge portions for the price. Don't forget the sugar donuts, they are awesome. Skip the overpriced sodas.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Oriental Garden? Share your experiences!