“Gone downhill ”

Golden Palace
Ranked #360 of 1,467 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

Had a good meal at this place last year and thought to give I another try. It was imply terrible; the hunan flower steak was unrecognizable. My guess is that the meat was so thin and tenderized that you can barely taste the meat or recognize it. The hot and sour soup had no meat and was so peppery that I thought it was egg drop soup. My husband ordered the mangolian beef and it looked black. I will most definitely never come here again.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

This restaurant is becoming very popular and for good reason. The food is good and served promptly. The service is good. At lunch recently it was as crowded as I've ever seen it. The wait staff was pushed to the limit but survived well.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

We have been going to the Golden Palace for over ten years and it's the best by far. We love all of the dinners, soup, & crab rangoon. They are incredibly fast & it's always delicious. No need to go anywhere else in Omaha.

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

we always get the chicken fried rice and crab Rangoon. it's always fresh and taste great. everyone who works there is very nice. I'm pretty sure the owners know us when we walked in.

Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

Eat here about twice a month. It's always good food, clean and a friendly staff. Garlic shrimp is our new favorite.

Been to Golden Palace? Share your experiences!