“$23 All you can eat (sushi and sashimi)”
Review of Tokyo sushi

Tokyo sushi
Ranked #180 of 1,413 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 15, 2016

I did not have HIGH hope, just had the craving for sushi and hoped it tasted more than ok. The food exceed my expectation. The fish was Fresh, very fresh tasting i.e. no fishy smell or gross texture. The hand rolls were very tasty, totally didn't expect that. Very very happy with the food. Service was a tag slow, but it was ok. It's all you can eat, I guess slower service helps the digestion [hahahaha] before the next serving.

Reviewed June 2, 2016

After reading many reviews about Tokyo Sushi I was a bit on the fence in going, especially after I saw one about cockroaches! My girlfriend insisted on going so reluctantly I agreed.. WOW! When I walked through the door I was amazed by how clean it was and loved that it was all you can eat! We ended up ordering 6 rolls and an appetizer. I left stuffed! The sushi quality was average, by far not the best in the Old Market but for 25 dollars less than what it costs me to eat at Blue I had more sushi and some of the rolls were just as good, however the Philadelphia roll was awful which was a big disappointment. Highly recommend the crunchy salmon roll!

Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

Good restaurant in towndown! The competitive price makes this place very attractive! The quality of food are quite good, nothing special but for 12 bucks its more than ok! The only problem was to speak with the waiters, not all them are good English speaker!

1  Thank Marco F
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

For $12.99 all you can eat, it's really a better value than ordering off the menu at lunch even if you can order a moderate amount. Get to try so much variety.

I'd get the rainbow instead of the California next time since that's got fish in top along with a regular California. So less rice scenario.

Is it the most amazing sushi ever? No... but it's got value for the price. The sushi tastes good enough and the price is right so that I will return.
For dinner i don't think I'd go though. It's $19.99 and for the extra items I'm not sure I'm that swayed. If you want the sashimi well you need to add a few dollars to that.

Parking is paid parking directly outside the door. Had issues with my credit card so had to use coins. You might want to have coins on hand if you are just visiting. You can pay by ap but you'd need to download it.

Reviewed May 10, 2016

Crazing sushi and not wanting to settle, I parked my bottom here for lunch before having to fly back home. Promptly greeted and seated, the service was polite and tip top. I opted for the all you can eat lunch ($19.99) and let the fun begin.

I mowed through the Mexican Roll, Super Dynamite Roll, Rainbow Roll, Spicy Salmon Roll, Fire Dragon Roll and an order of Shrimp Tempura. All were good but not anything super memorable. Then again for the price, it was a good value. The only reason I rated this average though was that the shrimp tempura was a bit overcooked and rolls heavy on the sauce.

Aside from these two areas though, if you're in town for more than a few days and craving sushi, this should do the trick.