“Worth the stop”

Homy Inn
Ranked #276 of 1,532 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed June 28, 2017

A friend lives in the neighborhood and took us to Homy's. I admit, I love an old neighborhood bar with character, and Homy's has it in spades. I had to see a place that had champagne on tap. They had good local craft beers on tap, too. We had gone elsewhere for dinner and stopped on the way home but now I wish we had ordered in Italian from across the street and spent the evening there. I imagine it gets really crowded on the weekends but we were there on a Monday night and it was fine. I would definitely make it my hang out if I lived nearby.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed June 23, 2017

This is a classic dive bar with champagne on tap - in four flavors. The dry sparkling was surprisingly good. Very good selection of beers including local on tap. You can grab a pizza across the street and bring it in.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

The Homy Inn is a must stop. Whether it be for the champagne on tap or the unique atmosphere. The Home's a true gem!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Best champagne ever. How incredible to have champagne on tap and order food from across street at St. Peffers and have brought straight to table. Great people great hidden gem in Omaha

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed December 21, 2015

The Homey in is tucked off of Saddle Creek Street, near a roundabout. I've been going for years, especially with people who are visiting from out of town. They have lots of beer and champagne (even flavored) on tap. Lots of fun stuff on the walls, too. The bathrooms are awful, so be prepared. The bartenders are old pros, and the crowd is good for conversation.

Date of visit: November 2015