“Accommodating for big parties!”

Cunninghams Pub and Grill
Ranked #144 of 1,532 Restaurants in Omaha
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We had 40+ people with a baseball team and the staff was great for such a large party of individual checks. They reserved the back room for us and let the kids run around and have a good time. Great food and drinks! I would highly recommend any big groups try this restaurant out.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 4, 2018

It's no wonder there is a wait to get in this bar during lunch or game time. The service is outstanding and the food great. I have never had such good service during such a busy time. They are doing something right and other sports bars such as the popular The Cabin (which I personally don't like) should take note. You must try the Blackened Chicken Sandwich .. it is outstanding.

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

We had the pepper burger and the Thai wrap. Both were very good. Staff recommended beer options from the many on micro brews on tap.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

Wings and rings are excellent. Large selection of craft beer. Friendly staff. Great atmosphere. Sit at the bar if you are on your own of bring a large group. They do a great job

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed February 5, 2018

We went to Cunningham's with some friends to grab a sandwich. Kind of an out-of-the way place; didn't even know it was there until someone told me about it. I had their Reuben Sandwich which was one of the best I have ever had. I plan on taking a group to Cunningham's in May; the staff appear to be very accommodating on bringing our group in and offered us their party room with some serving options. Everyone was very friendly.