“Great atmosphere ”
Review of D J's Dugout

D J's Dugout
Ranked #93 of 1,549 Restaurants in Omaha
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere near CenturyLink and downtown Omaha. Service is good, TV's everywhere with games on, Keno available. Food has always been decent, but nothing spectacular. Can't beat the location before and after local events.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Our company had a dinner outing here. The atmosphere is great and is within walking distance anywhere downtown!

I had order the steak and eggs for my dinner, the eggs and potatoes were awesome, ordered the steak medium to medium well, steak came out like leather, I sent it back and within 3 minutes I had a new steak on my plate with it cooked correctly. Now that’s what I call service!

I’d go back in a heartbeat! Thanks!!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Went to Nebraska for the College World Series a lot of the things we've seen were little bit of a disappointment at DJs made the experience great food was very good service was very slow but not as slow as most of the restaurants in Nebraska I went to they were very busy and they were understaffed but most of the restaurants we went to were also and worse like running out of food DJ seem to know what they're doing and it was a great experience had a blast

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

The place was crazy bust but wait staff was attentive and helpful. Food was good and wings were big and well seasoned. Lots of tvs and good atmosphere!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2018

One of my favorite sports bars. Went there often during my 5 weeks in Omaha. TV's everywhere! Typical bar food but it was good. Large portions. Great taco salad and steak and egg option.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to D J's Dugout? Share your experiences!