“Good Food Good Service”
Review of D J's Dugout

D J's Dugout
Ranked #86 of 1,523 Restaurants in Omaha
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really liked eating here. I had dinner here two of the three nights we spent in Omaha. It was convenient to our hotel and was a great place to watch sports. Of course as sports bars go when busy it does tend to be a tad noisy, but it wasn't a distraction for me. I had the steak and eggs both times an it was delicious and the service was very good. They also offer Keno at each table, but when the bar is busy (where you purchase your tickets) it can be a bit slow getting your tickets.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

My friends and I had already had dinner elsewhere but we stopped in for a drink at D J’s Dugout. It’s in a great location downtown, accessible to CentryLink Center and the downtown hotels. Beer selection was great – they have several local beers on tap as well as bottles and other beverages. Our server was very friendly, attentive and helpful. It’s the perfect place to watch sports because there are TVs EVERYWHERE and in every size. It’s a great sports bar.

1  Thank FifiBojangles
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere near CenturyLink and downtown Omaha. Service is good, TV's everywhere with games on, Keno available. Food has always been decent, but nothing spectacular. Can't beat the location before and after local events.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Our company had a dinner outing here. The atmosphere is great and is within walking distance anywhere downtown!

I had order the steak and eggs for my dinner, the eggs and potatoes were awesome, ordered the steak medium to medium well, steak came out like leather, I sent it back and within 3 minutes I had a new steak on my plate with it cooked correctly. Now that’s what I call service!

I’d go back in a heartbeat! Thanks!!!

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Went to Nebraska for the College World Series a lot of the things we've seen were little bit of a disappointment at DJs made the experience great food was very good service was very slow but not as slow as most of the restaurants in Nebraska I went to they were very busy and they were understaffed but most of the restaurants we went to were also and worse like running out of food DJ seem to know what they're doing and it was a great experience had a blast

Been to D J's Dugout? Share your experiences!