All reviewsvillage pointecomedy clubwest sidegreat hotelomaha westfitness roomrooms were very cleanstay at this hotel againroom servicebreakfast buffetthe hotel staffdodge streetconvenient locationexcellent staypool and hot tubeasy accessfitness center
Reviewed July 30, 2018

the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West is a comfortable and friendly place to stay when on the west side of Omaha. In fact, I found it was a convenient place for any part of Omaha, as I spent much of my time at the Omaha Country Club, across town. The staff was quite friendly and the room was very comfortable. I had a little trouble getting my Kindle connect with the wifi system, but I'm unable to blame the hotel for that. My other devices connected without incident. This place is a good choice.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lisa W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear Fred M,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West. We truly appreciate your business. I wanted to reach out and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your comments about your stay. I was happy to learn you found the hotel convenient, quiet and comfortable. I was also glad to know you found the staff friendly and helpful.

Again thank you so much for your time. I hope you will consider staying with us again at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

The fire alarm went off when I turn the heat on because there was too much dust in the room and there were two spiders in my bathroom… There’s no vent in the bathroom so it just smells like poo the whole time

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lisa W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear josephkeener,
I am sorry to hear that you had a disappointing stay with us. The fans in our guest bathrooms run continuously and they are silent. We do our best to keep our rooms clean and comfortable. Unfortunately sometimes bugs will find their way into the hotel especially rooms that are on the first floor as was yours. We apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Nice hotel, nice people, but quality of rest was severely effected by extremely LOUD A/C unit that woke me up every 20 minutes or so as it ROARED ON. I would also recommend requesting a room away from elevator as the noise level from dinging buttons and conversations easily overhead from hallways was invasive. Design of room left some to be desired as the bathroom door need to be closed at all times since, if opened, prevented access to coffee, refer and front door. Staff was pleasant and breakfast was very nice.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We apologize for the malfunctioning air conditioning unit and have reported your concerns to our maintenance team. We will be sure to address the issues with the room amenities and hope you will consider giving us a second chance if you return to the area.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Previously had a nice stay. Had to kill a cockroach t on the wall. Room a little worn. Coffee was empty and decaf was just got water. Staff was friendly and were good but not sure I would go back. Price was alright.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Lisa W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear TLWem,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your recent stay. I am very disappointed to hear that things were not to your expectations. We strive each and every day to deliver an exceptional experience to all of our guests and it appears we fell short. I will share your comments with our team. We hope you will reconsider and stay with us again.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

We enjoyed our stay while in Omaha for a wedding. It was a very busy weekend in Omaha and the place was busy. We still received prompt attention during our check-in and check-out. Breakfast is available for a charge.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lisa W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Donna V,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West. We truly appreciate your business. I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about your experience. I was very happy to learn you found your arrival and departure quick and efficient.

Again thank you for your time and I hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the Omaha area.