“Family Christmas Food Catering”
Review of 402 BBQ Food Truck

402 BBQ Food Truck
Ranked #674 of 1,467 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 16, 2015 via mobile

I procrastinated terribly on my menu for our family Christmas meal, but was incredibly fortunate to stumble across 402 BBQ! The prices were reasonable, we handled details mostly online via Facebook (my schedule was hectic) and their food was phenomenal (most of my family lives in Omaha/Council Bluffs area and they couldn't stop talking about his good it was). I highly recommend using them for catering and simply following their food truck activity for a delicious meal!

Reviewed December 9, 2015

Got to experience this food truck at my work place last week. Historically I have shied from food trucks. Not any more.
Great menu! Great portions! And Oh the Mac N Cheese!!!
Loved it! And they take cards too.

Reviewed April 20, 2015 via mobile

Don't even waste time reading the menu, trust the chef and order the daily special. Whatever it is will be the best thing you have ever had.

1  Thank MrHaggard
Reviewed March 22, 2015

Recently tracked down the truck while in town and was very happy with the food. I had the B Rad sandwich, mac cheese, and everything was quite tasty. I would recommend it.

1  Thank mdhokenson
Reviewed November 7, 2014

I have been going to 402 more than i go to church!!! Their brisket is by far the best in omaha! its supper moist and juicy and thick cut, you dont get that dried up burnt shredded scraps most people consider BBQ brisket. They also have some amazing BBQ Mac N' Cheese, it has large chunks of bacon and a perfectly balance of smokey flavor. the best part of all is that they are 100% local and mobile. you just need to try it once and you'll be hooked!

Kelly and Todd are the best!!!!

2  Thank mclovinomaha