“Beer Pairing Dinner”

Farnam House Brewing Company
Ranked #92 of 1,530 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed January 2, 2016

We stopped in for the News Years eve dinner and where once again impressed. The staff is always helpful and the food and drink paring was perfect.
We stayed after our meal to have a glass of our favorite brew after the pairing. Great way to start off the new year!

Reviewed December 14, 2015

We stopped in for a quick dinner during happy hour. The service was good. The beer was great. Prices fair. The food ok. Many items on the menu were not available. The beer cheese soup was better than the curry dish.

Reviewed December 4, 2015 via mobile

We went looking for a great brew pub and the beer was good. But the food had us in awe. Everything they brought to the table was amazing. Beer Cheese Soup, Pretzels, Kiobalsa you name it. And we managed to stuff down the Maple Bacon Cinnamon Roll at the end

Reviewed November 27, 2015 via mobile

Very good burger. My wife really liked her grilled cheese and beer cheese soup too...it's not your typical grilled cheese sandwich. Drinks were good as well. One of my favorite new places to go in Midtown.

Reviewed October 11, 2015 via mobile

This place is great! My girlfriend and i were visiting from out of town and were unsure where to have dinner. So we found a groupon to this place and were very happy! Food and beer were amazing. I had the Farnam House Burger, probably one of the best bugers I've ever had. I ordered it medium, and added an egg to it. Unbelievable flavor and tenderness. My girlfriend got the beer cheese soup and grilled cheese sandwich. Both were very good. I also had the Farnam House Tripel, which was a really nice tasting beer.