US$123
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
US$67
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$119
MagnoliaHotels.com
  • Restaurant
BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$70
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$68
US$66
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Sheraton Omaha Hotel(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$89
AmericInn by Wyndham Omaha(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$84
All reviewssuper targetrestaurants and shoppingwest sideomaha westquiet locationfamily reunionroom was cleannice hotelgreat place to stayshower headcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areahot tubfitness centerwafflesdefinitely stay here againone night stay
Reviewed August 12, 2018

We always try to choose Hampton Inn when we travel as they are usually very clean. This trip was definitely an exception. Upon entering our room it looked like the comforters on both beds had just been thrown on. The pillows looked like they had been tossed on the beds. There was dirt behind the beds along with pubic hair. There was a hanger on the floor in the closet. The toilet would run and run and run if you didn't jiggle the handle. Definitely disappointed with this stay. We drove 730 miles to get there and this room was awful. We had a lot of traveling to do and were very busy while there otherwise we would have left and stayed somewhere else. The hotel staff did not tell us upon check in when breakfast was served or when the pool was open. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Nice place. Staff was attentive. Clean room and the Room service was very good. The free breakfast was also very good. We enjoyed using the swimming pool as well. I would definitely return to this place. Location is great for shopping and restaurants

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Where do I start? The sofa bed was usable. I asked for a rollaway and it was just as bad. The hotel was sold out so there was nothing else that could be done. Spiders, there were spiders. The gal at the front desk knew about them because she killed one on her way out of my room. My husband killed one on the window and I left another on a the other window . What else could be crawling in that room? The hot tub was unenjoyable because the jets shot straight up slashing you in the face. The treadmills needed service.
I'm incredibly disappointed with what I got from the hampton brand at this location. I won't be staying again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2018

I have stayed at this hotel many times and the only problem I have had was with the digital key not working on the room lock. I think that says a lot for the staff and the chain, dedication to quality service.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Love my Hampton Inns! This was a very nice one and the desk attendant (Brad, I think) was very accommodating to our early arrival. He did everything to make us comfortable. Wonderful room. I don't know why but I loved the layout of our king room with the bed around the corner from the bathroom door. The lobby is also very nice and breakfast was wonderful. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family