All reviews old market front desk shuttle driver omaha downtown the college world series baseball stadium qwest center free shuttle within walking distance ball park breakfast bar market area creighton university desk staff hotel shuttle breakfast room stayed one night
Reviewed July 13, 2018

I had the unfortunate incident of my company booking me at the hotel next door, and I was very relieved when I was able to move to this hotel instead. Front Desk Team was very helpful, room was perfectly clean and as I say, "No news is good news". I didn't have a chance to eat breakfast, but I liked the location, near the Omaha Airport, and close to downtown and the Old Market District.

Room Tip: I didn't have any noise problems, it's far enough off the main road that you don't hear anything.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
FairfieldInnOmaha, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Thank for the great review on Trip Advisor! I have passed your comments onto the front desk team and housekeeping. We always appreciate the great feed back to share with the staff. We hope you are able to make it back to Omaha sometime and spend time exploring and seeing more of the Old Market District!

Thank you again for taking time to review our hotel!

Regards,

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Visited Omaha for a getaway weekend, and had the pleasure of staying at the Fairfield Inn Omaha Downtown. This property covers all the basics - and more - while excelling at what matters most. All staff members encountered were friendly in a genuine way. Positive first impression when offered a bottle of cold water on a hot June afternoon while checking in. Pool facilities were kept immaculately clean and was a perfect way to start the day. Breakfast had enough variety to try multiple options, but with large groups the smaller seating area can become overcrowded. Room itself was very comfortable - appreciated the modern added conveniences including television ability to stream from personal Netflix account. Shuttle service via Uber was an added and unexpected bonus to assist with local/Old Market and Airport transportation. If visiting Omaha again, I'd definitely come back to this property!

Stayed: June 2018

Bryan,

We really appreciate the 5 star rating on Trip Advisor and your great review! I have shared all of your comments with team at the hotel and they were very happy to see they all exceeded your expectations! We hope to see you back in Omaha anytime your travels bring you back to the area.

Thank you again, we truly thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Breakfast was exceptional. Room was comfortable, clean and quiet. Category 5 rating not appropriate but understand due to College World Series. Everything was fine. Parking due to CWS was difficult. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Above average
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We hope you had an awesome time in Omaha for the CWS! I have passed your comments onto our breakfast and housekeeping team! They always like to hear the great comments from our guests. I apologize about the parking. We try to keep unregistered guests out with parking permits and additional security. We will use your comments to better prepare for next years CWS!

Thank you again and we look forward to having you back next year for the series.

Regards,

Reviewed July 3, 2018

This is the eighth College World Series that I stayed at this hotel. The hotel is clean, quiet, comfortable and close to TD Ameritrade baseball park. Manager Christ and staff go out of their way to make your visit enjoyable. Complimentary breakfast and always quite to please your request for make your stay enjoyable

Room Tip: Close to TD Ameritrade, Century Link Auditorium and famous Old Market
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
FairfieldInnOmaha, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear CWSJerry,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad you joined us again this year for CWS and we can't wait to see you next year!! It was an absolute pleasure to serve you!

Warmest Regards,
Ashley Phillips
Guest Experience Ambassador

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is conveniently located to TD Ameritrade Ballpark. The hotel was very clean. The staff at Fairfield was very helpful and nice. They offered an Uber Shuttle Serice to places near the area. Charledean was very good at her job. She made sure everyone at breakfast was attended to and kept it very clean.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
FairfieldInnOmaha, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Dear lynziemartin11,
Thank you so much for your feedback and 5-Star rating!! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us during the College World Series! We were so happy to have such and amazing group of guests! We hope to see you next time your adventures bring you to Omaha!

Warmest Regards,