“Pretty good”

Add it.
Hoosier Land Pizza & Wings
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

This place won't knock your socks off but if you're looking for lunch and a friendly, hometown, country feel, this place is good. We had pizza, which was pretty good and a burger and fries. We would go again, if we were staying longer. The staff (it's their off season so the staff was 1 person) was very nice and polite. We had a really good lunch here.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Very very good! Loved the pizza (hamburger and pepperoni) and wings. Easy and fast service. Good price.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

In a town where there is a very limited supply of restaurants, you would think pizza and wings would be a safe choice...wrong. The wait staff was overly inattentive and unfriendly. The restaurant was filthy. The restrooms (which I watched kitchen staff enter/exit multiple times) was an atrocity. There was actual feces in the waste bin. We ordered two different types of wings...regular buffalo for my husband and I, then mild buffalo for our kids. The buffalo came out first shortly after the pizzas, and were literally sitting in 2" of sauce. Very fatty wings...we left almost the entire order. It took an additional 25 minutes for the kids wings to come out, and they were in the same condition. Pretty much inedible. We will never go back.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

They delivered three hot and fresh pizzas to Lake Rudolf. The toppings were plentiful and cheesy but the crust was not our favorite. The delivery was super fast and it was a great price.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

We have passed Hoosier Land Pizza & Wings many times and had never stopped. We did today, and wished we wouldn't have. The tables had been cleaned, but they had a sticky film on them. Not real inviting. We got that taken care of, and placed out order. My wife order a hamburger and I ordered a Stromboli and French fries. We received our food in record time. We were served our food in about 4 minutes. My wife's burger looked very good. But she told me it had a funny taste to it, like it was a prepackaged burger.
My Stromboli looked very good also. But like the burger, it must have been a prepackaged item. 2 bites in to it, and it was cold as ice. They didn't even heat it well. The French fries were undercooked, and were almost raw, they even tasted that way.