“Good place to try”

Nancy's Chicago Pizza
Ranked #100 of 499 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

We ordered the Garbage salad, which was very good. We also tried the Chicago style pizza, which was good to try, but I prefer thin crust pizza better. We also ordered a pasta dish; chicken tetrazzini. Very rich, but very good!!

Reviewed February 7, 2017

We called in an order for the Northern Italian Deep Dish Pizza. We were really excited as we had heard good reviews about the Litchfield store. Brought the pizza home, Cut into it, and juice ran everywhere. It was a mess, doughy, Outer crust done. Too much garlic and too much tomato sauce. We couldn't eat it. Wasted $31. Will not go back. Husband called and talked to manager the next day. Because we waited til the next day nothing she could do but give us a $5 off coupon for lunch. We won't be going back. Highly over rated! No comparison to Chicago Pizza

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

I ordered the meatball supreme but the cashier ordered me a meatball sandwich. The meatballs are good but it's not what I was expecting. The sandwich I ordered was to come with cheese, garlic bread and peppers or onions and red sauce. The one I received had only a light smear of red sauce.

Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

Waitress failed to get the order in. We finished our tomato salad appetizer and 40 minutes later comes by to tell us she order us breadsticks. She should have credited us our appetizers because we're waiting on our deep dish and already had an app. Further more how did she not put the pizza order in if we had our tomatoe salad appetizer? Your guess is as good as mine. Failure to own up to your mistake and comp the app gets two thumbs down from me on your service.

Reviewed October 28, 2016

Nancy's Pizza opened earlier this year with their signature dish: Chicago Deep Dish Pizza.
After reading an article in a local newspaper, we decided to visit Nancy's for lunch. It was good that we arrived about 11:45. By noon every table was occupied.. Service should have been quick, since there appeared to be at least 3 or 4 waitresses. Our girl took our order quick enough but it was about 15 minutes before we received lunch.
Seating looked to be about 40 to 50. There is a bar but no one was seated there.
My meatball sandwich was very good and my companion;s "small" salad was more than a meal. She took half of it home.
The newspaper article indicated that the deep dish pizza was available by the slice but out waitress said "no". But it might be available soon . Since everything we had was good, we'll return to try the other menu options.