“So accommodating”

Mariah's Steakhouse & Pasta
Reserve with OpenTable
Mariah's Steakhouse & Pasta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 516 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$8 - US$48
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mariah's is a locally owned and operated steakhouse. Operated by Sam, Mary & Mariah! We serve high quality USDA PRIME & USDA CHOICE steaks & homemade pasta dishes. We also have the top ranked Sunday Brunch in central Illinois (which is open every Sunday from 10am-2pm). We cater, we take large parties, we make special menus, we have private rooms! We have it all here at Mariah's! Come see us & enjoy a great time with your friends, family and co workers.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My older brother passed away after a year long battle with cancer. We needed a venu to host a celebration of life after his formal services. Mariah was quick to respond to my inquiries and offered the best accommodations and prices. She also was open to our making a few adjustments to the regular options. I underestimated the gathering size but she and the staff were flawless in their hosting. We had an appetizer bar which was outstanding! Many items were obviously made fresh in house. The stuffed mushrooms, potato skins, and wings being a few. The staff were all professional and readily available. They were also extremely understanding regarding our loss.
I have recently returned back to Springfield after 30 years away had not been there to dine yet. I am so glad I was referred to them and ultimately decided to use this venu.
My husband and I will definitely return to sample the regular menu during happier times.
Thank you to Mariah, her father, and all the staff involved in our celebration of life for my brother.

Date of visit: November 2018
RestaurantCritic3838, Owner at Mariah's Steakhouse & Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Laurel, thank you so very much! Your kind words mean so much to us. Mariah works very hard here to provide the best customer service to each and every one of her customers. We want to thank you for your business. We hope you to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had our wedding reception here October 2018. Mariah and Sam were great to work with throughout the entire event, from planning to celebration. We had 270 guests! We opted for a buffet with carving station, including prime rib. The food was amazing and delicious! The personal touches, the fact that they care about every detail and quality of food and service is unmatched in Springfield and the surrounding area. Every guest raved about the great food, great service and perfect place for our celebration. We highly recommend Mariah's for anyone looking for an intimate dinner for two, dinner with family and friends or a large party. You will never be sorry!!!

2  Thank tamaras71
RestaurantCritic3838, General Manager at Mariah's Steakhouse & Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Tamara & Matt...we love you guys! You're the best! Truly. You two have been long time patrons and we couldn't possibly be more grateful. Your wedding was such a stunning event that so many enjoyed. We were happy to be such a big part of it. See you guys very soon!!

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

I had lobster ravioli. My husband has shrimp and ribs. Our food was good, and service was good. We were seated right away on a Saturday night. The decor is antiquated for my 35-year-old taste because it has no entertainment value. I don't understand why it's #1 for Springfield on TripAdvisor, but I'll support it for quality of food. The price is high for a "casual" dinner out, but ideal for an anniversary.

Date of visit: October 2018

Marcy, at Mariah's we strive to bring the classiest of ambiances to our guests, along with wonderful food. Our ambiance is quite unique with our 45 foot ceilings, our massive custom windows shipped in from Oregon, and our stone fireplaces in each of our large dining rooms. Our beautiful log structure is unlike anything else for miles around. We always appreciate new faces and we appreciate the kind words spoken to our staff and our owners when you left Mariah's after your anniversary dinner. We hope you have many more anniversaries to happily celebrate!

Reviewed October 24, 2018

Seeing that this restaurant was the top rated eatery in Springfield, my wife and I headed down for an anniversary dinner. The place is right up our alley in terms of ambiance...rustic wood interior with vaulted ceilings and a fireplace. You feel like you are in an upscale lodge.

The food was outstanding. Generous portions and reasonable prices. A delicious bottle of wine made it even better. At the end of the evening, the owner stopped out to chat with us and hooked us up with a free desert to celebrate. He clearly was interested in our dining experience and wanted to make sure everything was great. The staff was equally impressive with our waitress making sure she was attentive to our needs and checking in frequently.

All in all, a great place and one that we will certainly be back to. I highly encourage first timers, such as ourselves, to give this place a go.

2  Thank usandthem24

Thank you!! We appreciate your kind words and your patronage.

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

There are just not enough words to tell you what a great experience I had with Mariah's! We were hosting a 40th Anniversary party for our parents and we're having a hard time finding the perfect place. It was the best phone call I could have made in refrence to this party. The menu choices were endless and budget friendly, the communication was out of this world, the room was beautiful and the food was amazing! We still have family raving about what a great time they had, and how impressed they were with the food, venu and the staff! They are top notch and I cant wait to have another reason to book them!

1  Thank Lynette C

Lynette, thank you! You were truly a breeze to work with. You make our job easy and worth while. We so appreciate the business and can't wait to host another event for you in the future.