All reviews fire pit two bedroom suite full kitchen an extended stay breakfast crew waffles panera bread outside patio fresh fruit smokey bones great place to stay sausage red lobster extra towels cold cereal home away from home great bed
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am a platinum Marriott rewards member (for many, many years). This is an outstanding facility. If/when I need to return to Springfield, IL there will be no hesitation to stay here again! Everything was clean and in perfect working order!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Darin D, General Manager at Residence Inn Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your kind and so thoughtful remarks. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay here and found everything to your satisfaction. We strive continually to provide good customer service and try to make our guests feel like they are home away from home. You comment helps us to realize that we are doing our job and to continue to do so. Once again thanks so much for sharing your kind words and we hope you will, in your next travel plans, choose to stay with us again. All of us here at Residence Inn wish you a happy day!

Reviewed October 5, 2018

I left my phone charger in my room after checking out and was freaking out because my phone was dying and I was running late for my flight. When I came back to get it, they couldn't find it right away, so they gave me a loaner to take with me, and then shipped my charger back to me - all for free. They made a stressful situation much easier, and I felt very cared for.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Darin D, General Manager at Residence Inn Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you so much for expressing your feelings in reference to your stay with us here at Residence Inn. We appreciate your kind words. We were more than happy to accommodate you with a charger. We know how important it is. We were happy that we found it and were able to mail it to you! We are pleased to know that we make your situation easier. It is our hope that when passing through the area again, you will keep Residence Inn in mind and make a return stay! Once again, thanks for your kind words. All of us here at Residence Inn wish you a happy day!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

From the friendly staff to the dinner we shared tonight, one of the best Marriott hotels we have stayed at on our 19 day trip. Room is very large and comfortable. Clean as can be. We didn't want to get back in the car to go out for dinner. Staff had hot dogs and brats. Home made potato salad. Just wonderful. Everyone here is totally sincere and treats the guests like their best friends.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Darin D, General Manager at Residence Inn Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

First and foremost, thank you for your kind words. We are happy that you chose Residence Inn and pleased that you were able to join in the RIMix. Making our guests feel like they are home away from home and treating them as our friends is out constant goal, and your comments have shown us that we are doing our job, and we thank you for that! Once again, thanks for your kind words. It is our hope that you will once again come back and stay with us here at Residence Inn. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Lovely room with large kitchen amenities, comfortable bed and sleeper sofa and good sized closet space, along with a large computer desk. Breakfast is included with the room and the selection is very good. Rhonda, Jessica and Donna are pleasant and helpful in the breakfast area and Robin is very efficient and friendly for check in and check out.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words and comments. We are happy that you chose to stay here at Residence Inn. It pleases us to know that you enjoyed the amenities that come with you room and you were pleased. We take pride in making our guests feel welcome and want them to feel as if they are home away from home. Your comments have proven to us that we are doing our job! All of us here at Residence Inn wish you a happy day and hope that you will once again choose to stay with us should you be in the area on your next trip.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

This is a great facility to stay at on business. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The included breakfast is better than other facilities. The rooms are very quiet. This was a relaxing visit and one I would like to repeat.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Darin D, General Manager at Residence Inn Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Thank you for sharing your kind words and thoughts pertaining to your recent stay here at Residence Inn. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit and that you enjoyed your room as well as the breakfast served. It always pleases us to know that our guests are happy, made to feel welcomed and comfortable. We look forward to your return to receive the same experience. All of us join in wishing you a remaining happy, fun-filled and safe summer!