“Locals Breakfast Place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Restaurant and bar. Free parking lot right next door. Good breakfast served quickly. Famous for their Bloody Mary’s that you can customize. Ordered mine loaded. This is a “locals” place.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

A friday night burger.It was a fairly busy friday night.the food came fairly quickly.The burger was above average.The chips were pretty good.I would try something different next time.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were in Springfield Illinois to visit the Lincoln museum. We wanted to taste local food and were told about Boone’s. We found the staff very pleasant and when we were given our meals, my wife ordered a Southwest chicken salad that was very good, I ordered the Horseshoe a local favorite. It was huge, fries smothered in a cheese sauce covering a toasted ground beef sandwich. I could hardly walk after eating it all. We both loved the experience and will go back if we ever are in Springfield again.

Reviewed July 21, 2018

Three friends tried Boones for breakfast. The acoustics are terrible -- it's a bar so I guess I should have realized we couldn't have a good conversation. The coffee was extremely weak.

We tried a veggie omelet, the Wagon Wheel pancakes (made with bacon and blueberries), breakfast tots (tater tots with garlic butter) and French toast made from cranberry walnut bread. The French toast was very good. Everything else was good except that it was too buttery or greasy.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

We went around 8:30 Wednesday evening and had the dining section to ourselves. My husband got the plains burger and house made chips. I got the plains burger and upgraded to steak fries. Everything was delicious! Would definitely recommend. Good location, too!