“Superb Pizza & play the slot machines while you wait”
Review of Godfather's Pizza

Godfather's Pizza
Ranked #129 of 503 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 19, 2015

We have never tried a Godfather's pizza till this one. Superb is all I can say, and they have a few slot machines,walled off for those underage. You can play while you wait. My wife put some money in but got a bit more out, lol. Over $70 dollars. Not too bad. It made getting this pizza even more worth it.

Reviewed December 30, 2014

During a recent trip to visit family at Christmas, we drove past this Godfather's Pizza. I have fond memories of this from teenage years, college, and thereafter.
My hubby had never tasted Godfather's pizza, so I called on a whim on our way out of town. After a 10-minute (unacceptable!) hold, I called back. And was put through immediately to a wonderful gal who took our order. The original time for pick-up was 25-30 minutes. I asked her to "rush" our order, and she did. it was ready and piping hot in 15! Great job.
I also removed ingredients on our pizza as we were traveling and didn't want to smell onions for 4.5 hours. It was done perfectly. I even sneaked in a slice on the way home. Nom nom nom. It did not disappoint. :0

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I remember loving Godfathers pizza as a child. So while driving through Springfield while on vacation we stopped in and ordered my favorite childhood pizza, Taco Pizza. I was very disappointed to find they had changed it. Godfathers taco pizza use to have a refried bean sauce as the first layer on the crust. Now it offers a sweet tomato sauce instead. Changed the whole flavor. At least now I can stop craving Godfathers Pizza. Probably will not bother going back. Kids did not enjoy their pizza which was the cheese and sausage. They thought the sauce was too sweet. I must say the price of our meal was great. 6 people ate and had drinks all under $35.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

The Godfather's in my hometown closed down and when I was looking for a place to eat lunch Godfather's seemed like the best choice. Their lunch buffet was a reasonable price and it was delicious. They made any kind of pizza we asked for and it kept coming fresh. I wish I could remember the cashiers name because she was great too. We were in a big group but she didn't mind helping us out. Then when we were on our way out they were making fresh dessert and she put a little in a box for my children. Will return soon!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I have not seen a Godfather's in years, but there is one in Springfield Mo. and apparently they do not own a vacuum cleaner. The pizza was over loaded with cheese, sauce had no zing, but what are you going to do, when traveling and you are hungry.