“My new local favorite!”
Review of Andiamo

Andiamo
Ranked #32 of 503 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

What can I say this place is magical! The food is great and cheap. The coffee is fresh and cheap. And the staff is super friendly! Did I mention the food is great? My first visit I had a veggie sandwich foccia bread that was warm and cheesy and crunchy. My veggies were fresh and cooked to perfection! I've been back almost everyday since my 1st visit! Oh and this salad was delicious!!

Reviewed August 24, 2018

We stop by here on a recommendation of a local we met at the farmers Market , the food was excellent and coffee super great the staff were very friendly , we set outside and they kept checking on us !!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Had a quick breakfast here- they were a bit cleaned out of baked goods but we each enjoyed our scone. Coffee was great and service was friendly. We didn’t realize until after we were eating that they also serve breakfast-

Reviewed June 10, 2018

Nestled in a preserved building with great coffee and amazing, unique baked goods- I had a rosemary honey muffin that PERFECTION.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

I don't like overly sweet coffee drinks. At home add a Tablespoon of maple syrup or honey to my morning lattes. I was very suprised when I ordered a mocha and wondered if there was any chocolate in it. The barrista said she added a ton of chocolate to it. After putting a bit of honey in it I found it drinkable. However, I wouldn't order a mocha from there again. The location was great and the menu looked good.