“The Buffalo Chicken Pizza Kills!!”
Review of Coz's Pizza & Pub

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Coz's Pizza & Pub
Ranked #158 of 499 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Coz's pizza is my place! It's like Cheers, just with pizza. My favorite is the buffalo chicken pizza on Alfredo sauce. It's amazing! Get it. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed November 18, 2015

It is a pizza pub with a pizza buffet. I did not have the buffet so I can't comment on that except that it looked good. I ordered off the menu. The Chili was pretty good. I had a "horseshoe," a local dish. It also was pretty good and different than others around. The shaved beef was a nice touch. I will go back for other menu items as it was worth it.

Reviewed July 9, 2015

The pizza is very good. Do not sit on second floor, especially in the summer as the air conditioning just doesn't get up there. The tables are too small and are uncomfortable. If you want a good salad go elsewhere.

Reviewed July 7, 2015

Great pub grub. Buffalo wings are not breaded and delicious. All the pizza's are yummy. But I love thin crust. Good variety of other bar food. Everything is fast and fresh. My wife likes their salads and homemade dressing. Kids love the complimentary popcorn stand. Huge tap beer selection.

Reviewed April 5, 2015 via mobile

My family stopped in here for dinner. We were quickly seated. The waitress served our drinks and then disappeared for 20 minutes. Finally we placed our order and waited and waited. During this period of time the other guests get up, go out the back door of the dining room to smoke. So now it's cold and smokey every time someone goes in and out of the dining room. The food finally arrived and it was good but not worth revisiting due to the atmosphere and the inattentive service staff.