“great place for a quick lunch”
Review of Coz's Pizza & Pub

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Coz's Pizza & Pub
Ranked #161 of 501 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 28, 2016

This place is a little hidden but worth the find. Ate here for pizza this week. All you can eat pizza and salad bar. About 5 pizza choices but they were yummy. Service was quick and easy.

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Coz's pizza is my place! It's like Cheers, just with pizza. My favorite is the buffalo chicken pizza on Alfredo sauce. It's amazing! Get it. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed November 18, 2015

It is a pizza pub with a pizza buffet. I did not have the buffet so I can't comment on that except that it looked good. I ordered off the menu. The Chili was pretty good. I had a "horseshoe," a local dish. It also was pretty good and different than others around. The shaved beef was a nice touch. I will go back for other menu items as it was worth it.

Reviewed July 9, 2015

The pizza is very good. Do not sit on second floor, especially in the summer as the air conditioning just doesn't get up there. The tables are too small and are uncomfortable. If you want a good salad go elsewhere.

Reviewed July 7, 2015

Great pub grub. Buffalo wings are not breaded and delicious. All the pizza's are yummy. But I love thin crust. Good variety of other bar food. Everything is fast and fresh. My wife likes their salads and homemade dressing. Kids love the complimentary popcorn stand. Huge tap beer selection.

Been to Coz's Pizza & Pub? Share your experiences!