“SundayDinner”

Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

We all enjoyed a good Sunday Dinner

Catered for all our parties tastes

American//Irish dishes

Irish Beers/Ales

Good service, nice atmosphere

Reviewed July 13, 2018

We visited this restaurant because it had an Irish theme and served Guinness. Stayed the course with Shepard's Pie. No horseshoes as it just didn't seem appealing. The pie was delicious and was preceded by a good sized salad. Warning -- the Shepard's Pie came in a very large casserole dish in which it was baked. We each ordered one and should have split one order. It was more than one could eat. We did have lunch the next day in our hotel room while watching World Cup, so it turned out well.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

We met a man in our hotel lobby who explained to us what a "horseshoe" is. He insisted that we needed to throw caution to the wind and order it at D'arcy's Pint. We went there in late afternoon to avoid the dinner crowd. The special was the catfish horseshoe or pony (a smaller version of the former). Our friends ordered that, my husband ordered a hamburger pony, and I opted for a large salad. We also had fried green tomatoes and deep fried green beans for appetizers before our meals arrive. Somehow, I think I was the winner. My salad was delicious and the other three seemed to eat a few bites of their french fries and cheese concoction and then they were full. If the pile of french fries on top of the sandwich had been really good, I could have gotten into this, but they tasted like mediocre frozen fries. A mounded mess of bread, hamburger patty, frozen fries, and melted cheese product just didn't do it for me, no matter how novel the name.

2  Thank Pat L
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We visited D'arcy's Pint after reading so many positive reviews. It proved to be a unique experience as we were introduced to the Horseshoe. We were fortunate that we were advised to consider the Pony, which is a smaller version of the Horseshoe. The meal was unique but so was the dining atmosphere. The employees were prompt, courteous and wanted to provide a great service. Altogether, it was a nice evening. However, unless you are a big eater, order the Pony. We left about 25% of the fries on our plate.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

While in Springfield we stopped in D’arcy’s Pint for lunch. We had heard good things about it so we decided to give it a try. We were seated and server took our drink order quickly. The menu is fairly large , but we pretty much knew we wanted their horse shoe plate of some kind. I ordered the weekly special, basically a burger on a piece of Texas toast with fries, their special cheese sauce and fried jalapeño’s. My wife got the chili dog version. We both really like it, oh by the way we ordered the ponyshoe (smaller version) and still couldn’t eat it all. Customer service was good and server paid attention to our needs. If i have a negative comment is the restroom needed attention, other than that I recommend D’arcy’s.

Been to D'arcy's Pint? Share your experiences!