“"Nice Experience"”

O'Charley's
Ranked #109 of 494 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We visited O'Charleys for lunch. We were there for the Thursday fish special. Very pleased with the results. We were seated quickly and the server was friendly and efficient. The fish were actually above our expectations . The portions were large and tasty and the prices reasonable. Will definitely return when in the area.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I like most o Charles, Wow this is the most disgusting, unfriendly restaurant - bar I have been in in 25 years. Upper level management are you looking (Corporate) you need to visit your store.I mean you need some real managers in this place. I have worked in management in this industry for 30 years/ If I had a store like this in my portfolio I would ask the owners to close it. I would love to leave you my personal phone number, however I think I will get my message across on here.for . You need a secret shopper.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Good food, but if you eat here, you should have some time to kill. Service is so slow. We were in the restaurant over almost an hour and a half for lunch and we got there right at 11am as they were opening. Our waitress was super nice but she had to stop and have an actual conversation with just about every table. Friendly is great, but in this case it was to the extreme.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

We visited O'charleys lunchtime on a saturday and were surprised they were not packed. Took a while to get waited on but once Nyki came to our table, the service was fantastic and we were pleasantly surprised on the food. The appetizers were great, our drinks were kept full, our lunch was great, the atmosphere was great. Later in the day when driving by, the place was PACKED for dinner and we know why.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We were a party of 10....and had everything from prime rib.....to fish and chips. My wife and I really like fish and chips.....and these were really great.

We were seated quickly.....the service was fast......great food.....lots of breadsticks and salads.....just a wonderful experience.

We will be back.