“fine food and service”

O'Charley's
Ranked #127 of 499 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed January 9, 2018

Make sure you take advantage of the daily specials. Sitting in the bar area gets you more personal attention.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

We stopped in to try this restaurants because we've heard good comments about it. Upon getting seated, a happy, pleasant and professional waitress patiently waited while we sifted through all the great looking choices on the menu. We asked for some suggestions and she was very helpful. Came back a number of times to see how things were going. The food was amazing. The service even better. Have to go back next time we're driving through Springfield again.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

We visited O'Charleys for lunch. We were there for the Thursday fish special. Very pleased with the results. We were seated quickly and the server was friendly and efficient. The fish were actually above our expectations . The portions were large and tasty and the prices reasonable. Will definitely return when in the area.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

I like most o Charles, Wow this is the most disgusting, unfriendly restaurant - bar I have been in in 25 years. Upper level management are you looking (Corporate) you need to visit your store.I mean you need some real managers in this place. I have worked in management in this industry for 30 years/ If I had a store like this in my portfolio I would ask the owners to close it. I would love to leave you my personal phone number, however I think I will get my message across on here.for . You need a secret shopper.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Good food, but if you eat here, you should have some time to kill. Service is so slow. We were in the restaurant over almost an hour and a half for lunch and we got there right at 11am as they were opening. Our waitress was super nice but she had to stop and have an actual conversation with just about every table. Friendly is great, but in this case it was to the extreme.