“Decent lunch”

Robbie's Restaurant
Ranked #136 of 503 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

I ate here with two people. It was fine. I had soup and a sandwich. Can’t say I would recommend it but it was fine. Quick and food was average.

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

It has a nice ambience.
BUT the table was not clean. I got a used knife as silverware. The service was terrible slow for such a easy meal. The lady who served us was friendly but very slow.
The food was Yuck. The sandwich was just a tost with on leave of salad and and some meet or tuna. We had the cheese broccoli soup. Which was very heavy and not really tasty.
After our visit we have been very dissapointed.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

We stopped here on Saturday because they were the only restaurant open. We were pleasantly surprised by a delightful atmosphere as well and good food.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Came across Robbie’s after doing the Old Capital. Servers were very friendly and accommodating. Menu is very limited. I got a side salad and the Irving (opened faced pastrami) chips were a little stale and food was okay bar food.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

I ate lunch here during the mid-afternoon and I was only one of two customers. However, that just means I received special attention. My meal was very good! I will visit here again if the opportunity arises.