“The best burger!!”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Engrained Brewery & Restaurant is a micro-brewery and farm to table restaurant. Brewed onsite, our beer lineup is crafted to bring friends together with a broad range of styles. Our menu features fresh and affordable food from local family farms!
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

I got the grassfed beef burger it was to die for, full of flavor and freshness. Service was great as always! Love this place.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

I love in Springfield and this is a regular place I visit and exactly the place I look for when traveling which I do a lot. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed July 20, 2018

Fast friendly !! great food!! A must stop. You wont be disapointted. Oh yeah. A hotel is being built next door.

Reviewed July 20, 2018

Although I nearly wrote this place off my list 18 months ago, under new management, Engrained has returned to "Favorites" list. Good food, service and genuinely fresh brewed iced tea...another favorite for me.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Good service, good beer, good cheese sauce...give it a whirl. The Chocolate Bock beer is YUM and the horseshoe is my fave. Several rotating beers and six pack/growlers available. Nachos good choice for starter.