See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Booked at last minute, room clean. Tub drains very slow. No maid service. Desk clerk Had to ask for toilet paper. Was told they had breakfast, they don't. Location is good and next door to Lounkinen's on 4th street. Great food.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We spent one night here while visiting the state fair. On the up side, the desk clerk was very nice and the lobby is pleasantly decorated. On the down side, hotel is very dated, the carpet was stained, and the shower was unusable because water dripped from the shower light fixture apparently from the shower on the upper floor. We feared electrocution and avoided it. Left a note for management about the leaking hoping for an adjustment in the room rate. Never got a call back. With so many hotels in Springfield why would anyone stay here? We never will again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

The location to key landmark was the only reason we stayed. The front was good but the property was in need of updating. Had a couple issues in room needed to be repaired and hope it was fixed after I reported it. The tv was tube tv and reception was ok. Couldn't open the windows for fresh air as there were no screens.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sjb4724
Reviewed August 12, 2018

The hotels property was in need of repairs and exterior repairs. The room was dirty.The refrigerator is not operating properly with black mold inside...There was a regular freight train passing by...I did like the location of the property.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2018

I had a list of 10 problems with my first room like no sheets on bed, cigar package in waste basket and dirty toilet etc. The worst was when they charged me an extra $25 a day later after I checked out and they couldn't confirm what it was for. They were taking guesses like maybe breakfast in my room. Then they continued taking guesses all of which were not true. After several calls to the motel, the girls I talked to said only the manager could reverse the charges. The manager is seldom there and I left 3 messages for him to call me back and he has never returned my calls. He finally told the girl at the desk he is fine with me disputing the extra $25 charge with my credit card company which I did. I highly recommend that no one stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo