“Very good and fast”
Review of Pie's the Limit

Pie's the Limit
Ranked #20 of 499 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Pizza was very good. One of our favorites out of all the pizza places like this. Service was very good, the lady helping us was very nice. We really enjoyed the pesto and taco pizza. Both very good and crust was great. My son had the pasta and meatballs. Huge serving but very tasty. We would definitely go back to one of these.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Pie’s the Limit is one of our family’s favorites in Springfield. Each pizza is $8.99 regardless of the number of toppings (they had $1 increase a while back). They also have a frequent visitor punch card (buy 10, get 1 free) which is also nice. The major upside at Pie’s is you get a delicious pizza without having to wait a long time (usually about 5 minutes). It’s a great lunch spot too!

Reviewed March 8, 2018

First I was a bit confused about how to order the food as I was expecting a table service but than I could order my food and seat down. The food came quickly and was hot. I had the Pasta Carbonara (to be more exact they were farfalle) and they were just delicious! Definitely not traditional style, but you could say it was European style.

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for a quick dinner when visiting Springfield. It was quick. Fun to pick your own toppings! It was inexpensive. Food was fresh & hot! My only complaint was they needed to empty the trash & wipe tables. The eating area was filthy.

Reviewed February 5, 2018

This place is very similar to Blaze Pizza in Bloomington and ZA's in Champaign. Basically, a subway for pizza. You pick your toppings, they fire it up, and you chow down. Great for the kids because they can eat Exactly what they want, without the complaining. Cheap eats, but at the end of the day, nothing special.