All reviews shopping and restaurants typical courtyard front desk marriott properties main lobby absolutely stay here again updated rooms small refrigerator hotel stay train tracks nice hotel bed was comfortable included breakfast convenient location the staff was extremely friendly internet connection working order
Reviewed May 23, 2016

We stayed here on our way through IL and loved it. So clean and quiet, the front desk gal was very nice and helpful with places to eat. The room was clean, the bed comfortable. Will stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nola C
Reviewed March 20, 2016

First of all the hotel was going through a renovation during our stay, all of the rooms where not available.Service at the front desk was fine, but the rooms where very clean and relatively new. We would choose to stay here again, mainly because I am a platinum member with Marriott.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Chris L
Reviewed February 18, 2016

Another great stay at a Courtyard by Marriott (we stayed at a Courtyard by Marriott 4 of our 7 hotel stays on this trip). I can't say enough about the staff at this hotel. Upon our arrival they were so friendly and helpful. We were disappointed that this Courtyard had no adjoining rooms. That being said we were able to get a beautiful King Suite and a 2 Queen Bed standard directly across the hall. The King Suite was exceptionally large with beautiful built in wet bar area and large comfortable common space. It was on the third floor with a balcony. The bathroom had a beautiful walk in shower and nice personal size amenities. This was our last hotel stay on a 2 week long vacation and it happened to be Superbowl Sunday. As we were checking in the staff was decorating the Lobby/Bistro Area for a Superbowl Party. We were informed that there would be free sandwiches and appetizers during the length of the game. Their excitement was infectious and though we were worn out from traveling we ventured down to lobby during the game and were extremely impressed with the spread they had prepared. I think everyone staying at the hotel was at the party. It was great. I would to like to give a shout out to Kevin and rest of the staff (I wish I could remember the names of each and every staff member in our photos) for doing such an awesome job! I would drive to Springfield just to stay overnight and visit. A fabulous end to our vacation!!

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cheryl S
Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

The rooms are a little on the small side, maybe, if you're used to larger rooms, but they are comfortable and clean. Bathrooms are rather generic, and the layout for a one-bed room is different in Courtyard hotels. I am super picky about cleanliness and carefully inspect beds everywhere I go...this room was very clean so kudos to the staff. The pool area looked very nice and clean but was unfortunately overrun with screaming kids so we didn't get to enjoy it. There is a dining and lounge area in the lobby. The location is right off I-72 and there are countless shopping centers and restaurants within a mile or so. Beds were comfortable, building noise was moderate during the night. Overall, I would stay again.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank mymustang
Reviewed January 25, 2016

The staff from the moment we arrived to when we left were freindly and genuinely interested that our room was comfortable and we were happy. The breakfast was great. The location of this property is great and close to shopping and restaurants. My brother lives in Chatham and it was an easy to commute to get to his home and other sites we were visiting.

Room tip: We were on the first floor which was very convenient for coming and going.
Date of stay: January 2016