Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
View deal
PricelineUS$78
Expedia.comUS$88
getaroom.comUS$126
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2019

the room was ok, well cleaned in a decent condition.
Missed the coffeemaker on the room
The elevator was quiet slow.
The breakfast was bad, the coffee is not good,
Most of the stuff is industrial made food withhout any taste (ham/cheese) or bad taste (yoghurt, croissant)

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Daniel19721972
Reviewed April 29, 2019

Free breakfast and parking. Fairly close to the centre, to the Duomo cathedral and outlets. My only concern is that our hotel bathroom keeps getting flooded, possibly because I shower and don't take baths... the bathtub is only half-enclosed with glass.
Overall, it's a good enough deal for the amount you pay.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jerika_Aisza
Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

We were asked to pay extra for a cot - have never been asked to do this in any other hotel, it has always been added for free. In the end the baby slept in our bed.Bath was a bit rusty as well, with some hair in the drain. Good location and extremely friendly staff.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank U7574
Reviewed November 9, 2018

Middle class Hotel, nice and spacious room but a weird access to the room because you must cross an outdoor square to enter the part of the hotel, opposite to the reception, where some rooms are located.
The minibar was not completely filled, but they corrected this after a telephone call to the reception. breakfast was good.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2018

I have stayed here twice now for work. On my last visit I arrived early enough for Dinner. The food, both the evening meal and the breakfast was dreadful, and I'm not that fussy a person!
The rooms are pleasant and clean but it was like a furnace which made it terribly uncomfortable all night.
The staff which were ok on my first visit were not very helpful and were actual quite obstructive when I asked for help booking a shuttle service to my work the next morning. I wasn't impressed as it had been done without question on my previous visit and I ended up having to pay a lot to get a taxi.
Overall it's not a bad hotel, it's clean etc but I will not be staying there again.

Date of stay: October 2018