Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$85
1,413 results
All reviews metro station i highly recommend this hotel excellent stay superior room public transport city milan line receptionist limit
Selected filters
Reviewed February 29, 2020 via mobile

1. Front office assigned our 2 rooms on the 3rd floor. We then requested a higher floor. Reply was, NO ! Even though the hotel was visibly quite due to convid-19 outbreaks in Lombardy.

2. Restaurant does not open for Breakfast until 07:00, so we requested if they could pack one for us as we were leaving for the airport at 07:15. Reply was NO !!

3. Complimentary bottle water not supplied. No matter, we have our own.

4. We have our own beverage sachets too! We requested for a kettle and cups, nothing else. Reply was NO !! , only in superior rooms !! Eventually they got us 2 cups and a jug of hot water for 4 of us.

5. Rooms have seen better days. Certain areas needs repairs and the whole wooden floor was covered with black streak marks.

6. Shower was only rainfall type with no additional hand held, so you will get your hair very wet. 1 disposable shower cap provided..... made for sharing with wife?

7. Need to ask for room slippers.

8. We paid £77 per room per night. Not top dollar, nor was this basement bargain prices. But we do expect some sort of minimum standard associated with a 4* hotel and we did not received any. Even some mama-papa B&Bs does better !

9. To summarise, this was the 1st time we booked and stayed in a NH group of Hotels and will be the last. SHAME !!

10. Finally and fortunately, we booked our stay via a major online hotel room reservations group. They were very polite and efficient. They got us a full refund for the 2 remaining nights that we cancelled. KUDOS to this lady agent !!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank YS1000
Giorgio A, General Manager at NH Milano Concordia, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2020

Dear Guest,
first of all I would like to apologize with you about the situation occurred during your stay in NH Milano Concordia.
As you can see in all reviews we received our standard is highest levels and we regret if we did not meet your expectation in this case.
I confirm you that usually it is our pleasure to assign the floor as requested by the the Guest, based on our availability and occupancy.
Our breakfast service is open from 7.00 AM, but we have an early breakfast corner with coffee machine, tea, croissants, jam, chocolate water and juice. The breakfast box is available on request and I will check with my team about the situation occurred during your stay.
In our standard room the kettle is not available, but we have some kettle at disposal of our Guest upon availability. I am sorry if in this occasion were not available, for this reason we decided to bring you a room service for free.
I confirm you that the cancellation free of charge was confirmed by the hotel, as the reception desk confirmed you at your arrival.
Feel free to contact me directly in order to give you a concrete and personal feedback about your stay, my e-mail address is: g.angioletti@nh-hotels.com
Waiting for your reply, I wish you my personal

Reviewed February 18, 2020

everything was perfect! Very nice soft bed and pillows. We had a free upgrade to superior room as there was a problem with the heating in our room.
Breakfast has a great variety to choose from.
Location also great. One block away from metro station.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank sundyp2020
Giorgio A, General Manager at NH Milano Concordia, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2020

Dear Guest,
first of all thank you for having chosen NH Milano Concordia for your stay in Milan, and thank you to share your experience with us on Tripadivsor.com.
I am really pleased that we were able to recover a problem and this satisfy your expectation, and of sure, I will share your comment with my team.
Our breakfast in one of our flagship as our strategic location.
i hope to welcome you again for your next stay, and I wish you my,

Reviewed February 14, 2020

As always I can trust NH to take Good care of our family. Even though it is not on a central location, has a quick acces to public Transport. Very good buffet breakfast, well maintained facilities and cleaning service. Staff members willing to make you feel at home!

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Suspp
Giorgio A, General Manager at NH Milano Concordia, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2020

Dear Guest,
First of all thank you for having chosen NH Milano Concordia for your stay in Milan, and thank you to share your experience on Tripadvisor.com.
We are proud to host each guest and feel them like at home and will be a pleasure for me to share you comment with my team.
Thank you for your comment about our buffet breakfast and the cleanliness of our rooms.
I hope to welcome you personally for your next stay, and I wish you our,

Reviewed December 17, 2019

Hotel is good and clean. Breakfast is splendid but I'd like to have more choices of coffee.
Location is rather easy to reach with Metro (red line) but the walkway from metrostop to the hotel is narrow.
Not too many restaurants in this area.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank Polarbear64
Giorgio A, General Manager at NH Milano Concordia, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2019

Dear Guest,

first of all thank you for having chosen NH Milano Concordia for your stay in Milan, and thank you to share your experience on tripadivsor.com.
I am really pleased that you like our breakfast and our cleanliness and thank you for your suggestion our the choices of coffee.
I hope to welcome you personally for your next stay, and I wish you my,

Reviewed November 27, 2019

This is my second time in NH hotel Milano.
It ls very convinient. I was very satisfied. The room was very clean, silent and warm.
The morning buffet was very good and delicious.
Everytime I want to stay in NH hotel.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank wkkim2019
Giorgio A, General Manager at NH Milano Concordia, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2019

Dear Guest,
first of all thank you for having chosen NH Milano Concordia for your second time in Milan, and thank you to share your experience on tripadvisor.com.
Thank you for your comment about our room and about our breakfast buffet. The cleaning of the room and our breakfast service are some of our pillar basic.
I hope to welcome you personally for your next stay, and I wish you our,