Trust the well known menu.
* location, at hand and easy to stop for a quick meal
* trusted menu, you know what you get
* design: Boston and Cambridge Chipotles ooze cool, modern, hip look.
* service was careless, not costumer-focused. Personnel were un-engaged and clearly were being forced to work under threat (sarc). Not a smile or a kind word, they chattered among themselves, ignored questions and continued chatting, made sloppy mistakes, and did not keep the place very clean (as most Chipotles usually are). Some of them idling or looking at their phones when tables, floor or clients needed attention. Would not come back because of that. Too many other options out there.
* bathroom: one needs a code to go, bathrooms were hard to access (not for the handicapped), paper on floor, splashes, parts broken, and smelly.
In sum, good location, same 'ol good menu, poor service, not very clean. Go if you must.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.