“Best meal I have had in a while”
Review of Life Alive

Life Alive
Ranked #14 of 645 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Life Alive is an organic cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a vibrant casual cafe that is inspiring and honors local artisans, the community, and our global ecology. Our Mission is to Feed the Vitality of the World... one meal at a time. We are here to renew your energy and connection to life by soulfully serving you the most fantastic, organic, therapeutic, whole food you could ever imagine. Our extraordinary food, space, and service are grown, supplied, prepared and designed with the health and vitality of our bodies, communities, and earth foremost in our mind. By providing you with ease and great enjoyment in one of the most important aspects of your wellbeing, we give you the profound experience of contributing to personal and planetary wellness as you blissfully nourish yourself. Namaste!
Reviewed 25 June 2017

I just finished the most amazing meal from Life Alive. Simple yet delicious and incredibly healthy food. I will definitely be back. The descriptions of the food don't quite capture it. Friendly service and warm atmosphere.

1  Thank firemulleinvt

Reviewed 23 May 2017

If you like great tasting and nutritious food you must try this place. We always eat once or twice a trip when in Boston. No problems with substitutions. It is counter service with delivery to your table in the basement or take out. It is not table service like traditional Applebees. Great smoothies!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I'm not vegetarian but I was open to trying this out with friends who love this place. It ended up being way too earthy, raw, and super raw garlicky for my daughter and I. Odd combinations of food. If you are into super healthy, vegetarian, earthy food then this is the place for you. You can fill your self up with brown rice and lots of vegetables. A variety of Kombucha is on tap, and there are lots of fruit smoothies. - which we liked.
If you LOVE raw garlic humus then order "the Lover" bowl.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Friendly, low key, genuine care for food and relaxed eating experience. Not fine dining! Just really good food in a comfortable environment.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I usually end up eating here once a week. Great ambience! The smoothies are a bit pricey but good for an indulgence. The food is great- it is nice to have a healthy fast food option that won't break the bank. Sometimes lines get really long so I call and order ahead of time.